Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tag replies

jiun mei : how can i forget u har? the most blur donkey i every met JOKIN XD
joyce : hello joyce XD
ju : will update soon enough le ... busy now with assignments and basketball haha XD
yan: will update pretty soon la dont you worry alright HAHA SOON ENOUGH
tiffany : nah not really a fan of USA .. but i dislike other team so YEA XD
eulene: yes yes ... just updated my tag board but for blog updates... LATER NOT NOW
tim: who u calling fat har ... take away the A and put I ... become FIT
jkwan : u aint god no mroe man ... i have SEEN YOU PLAY haha
charis : hello mortal XD
sara: how can i forget my wonderful sis XD
maril: will link u pretty soon ... too lazy to do anything now
adelene: hello MOM XD

well you guys must be wondering what took me so long to reply everyone of you and why i aint updating my blog ... will blog bout it pretty soon ... am too lazy to do anything haha ~! ... see you guys pretty soon ... GOD BLESS


ANDREW OUT

No comments: