Sunday, October 26, 2008

short update

ever had someone you love so badly and you thought that everything would go right as things continue being so wonderful? i know i have ... everything was just the way i wanted, everything was jsut so perfect but as it goes on, things might just change in ONE DAY ... 24 hours can change your whole life ... within that very one day, something or someone would kill off your dreams, your hopes or taking away the one you love most ... never mistreat someone just for the benefit of having that satisfaction, once done there wont be any returns

oooo haha stop with the emo business ... so yea ... been busy lately with my college assignments and inter college games ... yes i know my team lsot all four match but hey ... its TEAM B ... didnt expect much from it but kinda disappointed in TEAM A when they lost the finals to inti by just two points ... sigh total sadness i know haha

im gonna stop here ... gonna do my assignments now XD will u[date sooner or later with pics

you have put me through so much pain,
and you made me feel the worst of all,
you have lied to me with words so vain,
but you're the one who kept me standing tall.

you made me cry so many times before,
numerous times i've been forced down,
the gestures you've made me sore,
and you're the reason why i stand my ground.

you push me to limits i cannot take,
but i love you so much and you know it,
you said you love me too but then i break,
and people keep telling me that i need to quit.

i know that in the end we'll all be okay,
but for now i need to know what's true,
i'll be the guy that's remembered as a stray,
you've broken me so many times and i'd still die for you.

No comments: