Thursday, October 16, 2008

oooo XD

oooo got this from Jiun Mei's blog ... seems interesting

Put your music player on shuffle.
For each question press the ‘next’ button to get your answer.
You must write the name of the song down no matter what!!!

If someone says ‘Is this okay?’ You say:
what's left of me by nick lachey

yea i guess so ...
Cause I want you
and I feel you
crawling underneath my skin
Like a hunger, like a burnin
to find a place I've never been
Now I'm broken, and I'm faded
I'm half the man I thought I would be
But you can have
what's left of me.

What would best describe your personality?
this is a call by thousand foot krutch

LOL not bad ... emo as it can be XD

What do you like in a guy/girl?
She Fu*king hates me by Puddle of Mudd

OKAY WHAT THE F ~!!! hahaha
so the person which i like turns out to hate me? DAMN no wonder

How do you feel today?
my immortal by evanescence

so true ... i feel so broken and down today

What is your life’s purpose?
Bartender by T-pain

wah ~! my life's purpose to get a chick by being a bartender? HAHAHA... i should start finding a spot at the clubs lol

What do your friends think of you?
Again by faber drive

underneath my skin is it just anger, just frustration?
underneath my skin is it decisions or these feelings?
it always hurt my mind (it always hurt my mind)
it always killed my pride inside.
it always wastes my time
again, again..

again i bleed, again i shake.
again i fall, again i break.
wasted, hated.
again, again..

so my friends think that im a sad sad boy huh ... well true enough lol

What do you think of your parents?
over you by chris daughtry

im over my parents?? HAHAHHA `~!!! i wont still be here without my parents wei

What do you think about very often?
dark blue by jack mannequin

welll not much comment XD

Slow down.. this night's a perfect shade of
Dark blue (dark blue)
Have you ever been alone in a crowded room when I'm here with you
I said the world could be burning down
Dark blue (dark blue)
Have you ever been alone in a crowded room well I'm here with you
I said the world could be burning 'til there's nothing but dark blue..
Just dark blue

What is 2+2?
All you wanted by michelle branch ...

so 2+2 is what i always wanted??? true enough ... 2 person 2 kids???

What do you think of the person you like?
At the cross by hillsong united

yea ... the person i like has to adore GOD ^^

What is your life story?
My Heart by irwansyah & acha

OMG OMG haha damn true~!! who doesnt have this song... ask me to send you ... its so true okay OMG

Di sini kau dan aku
Terbiasa bersama
Menjalani kasih sayang
Bahagia ku denganmu

Pernahkah kau menguntai
Hari paling indah
Ku ukir nama kita berdua
Di sini surga kita

Bila kita mencintai yang lain
Mungkinkah hati ini akan tegar
Sebisa mungkin, tak akan pernah
Sayangku akan hilang...

If we love somebody
Could we be this strong
I will fight to win
Our love will conquer all
I wouldn't risk my love
Even just one night
Our love will stay in my heart
My heart...my heart...

my life is just about conquering the obstacles to be with the one i love ... but it never seems to succeed huh? XD

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Hero by Nickelback

wtf??? i wanna be a hero??? haha SUPER ANDREW TO THE RESCUE

What do you think when you see the person you like?
Angel by Shaggy

ooooo of course this is true right? who doesnt see their lovers as their angels?
girl you're my angel ... you;re my darling angel

What do your parents think of you?
Forever by Hillsong United

worshipping God hmmm ... well enough

What will you dance to at your wedding?
menjaga hati by yovie & nuno (lol Cheryl sent me this song)

Biarkan aku menjaga perasaan ini
menjaga segenap cinta yang telah kau beri
engkau pergi aku takkan pergi
kau menjauh aku takkan jauh
sebenarnya diriku masih mengharapkanmu

hmmm i dunno whether i would dance to this song ...

What will they play at your funeral?
ting mama de hua by jay chou

HAHAHAHHA are you telling me that im dead cause i didnt listen to my mum ~! OMG i must start listening to my mum

What is your hobby/interest?
tongue tied by faber drive

oooo so screwing up on things that i say is my hobby? LOL fair enough

What is your biggest secret?
bu de bu ai by pan wei bo

errrr .... no comment

What do you think of your closest friends?
Here i am Lord by hillsong united

hmmmmm ... yeaps my closest friends adores god XD

What should you post this as?
Tong Hua by Guang Liang

THIS POST IS JUST A FAIRY TALE ~!!! wtf ~! i waste my time doing this hahaha

JIUN MEI U WASTE MY TIME NIA ISH LOL

No comments: