Monday, August 11, 2008

painful week

yeaps yeaps ~! its been a tough week ... its been basketball almost every single day thansk to MR JULIAN who made me crave for it or maybe its just a passions truck since the olympics is around the corner ~! and yes OLYMPICS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW wooo ~! get to see basketball everyday ... and you must be thinking why watch on tv when u can go out and ball anytime right? HAHA well


this is the reason why ... it might not seem that its serious and all but if u were to see my arm on that day ... you would freak out ... its fractured yea and just a small hole in the bone ... nothing serious will heal in a couple of days ... unable to full use my strength yet but i will abre with it ... thats the reason why i have


thsi on my arm right now ~! sucks to the max seriously ... cant even drive properly DAMN ~! haha oh well ... dont care im still balling if u all didint know ... an injury just wont stop me from basketball ... :)

well yea ... now my second semester has just started ... have to wake up 7 in the morning again ... sucks being in college ... but at elast i dont have tow ear uniform no more ...and its fun cause my class is directly opposite MGS's second floor which me and my gang go to the window and kacau them at times HAHA ... and yet i saw megan and sharon today through those windows LOL

OH OH ~!!!! anyone who didnt watch USA basketball team against CHINA ... YOU SUCK ~!

KOBE ~!!!


there he goes again


DWAYNE WADE ~!!


lebron james ... yao ming on the floor


the USA TEAM ...

USA beat china 101- 70 ... 31 points LOL ... oh well i expect USA to win this turn ... china gave a good fight from the start ... but at the end ... they just feel through ... lebron is jsut on fire >.<

No comments: