Tuesday, August 5, 2008

august 4th

a story that once once written so many months ago (months har not year)

the first ever day where i lay my eyes on you ... with ur school's uniform u ask me am i andrew chan ... i said i am ... she was selling her school's orchestra concert and ask me if i would wish to buy one ... in the end i help her to sell to other people which i came down to the canteen after my recess ...

few weeks pass by and destiny kicks in again as i see her and for the first time i hang out with her together with 2 other friends ... she was with her own friends but later around 2-3 pm ... i ask her if she would want to join us for a movie ... she said ok ... i still remember i paid for her ... generous as i could be maybe things just dont seem as friends

after that day ... we message each other alot as on the 7th day which i first hang with her ... i ask her to my friends birthday party ... thats when i know i wanna be with her ... i know it might just be a short time ... but it seem like i have known her forever ... on that very day she became mine ... its different from what i felt or what i did ... among both my ex ... she was the first girl which i first on with that could make me feel so comfortable ... maybe my love meter has just struck at that moment

things went so smoothly ... first month ... second month... third month ... fourth month ... and almost to fifth month ... that is when it all crashes down to the center of the earth ... she was my longest relation ... she was the ever girl that could stick with a sweet talker like me ... yes i admit i sweet talk alot but its just my natural self ... i could see she really loved me ... but like i always say, we will never realize how much we love someone until we let that person go ...

i have let her go for almost two years ... and i do come to realize that i could never love another girl as much as i love her ...

year 2008 ... things actually brighten up for me ... she calls me more often ... she hangs with me more often ... yes i am very happy cause the girl i love most in life is coming back to me ... but i guess i did something wrong that screwed the whole thing again ... bie ... come to realize no matter what you say or did to me ... my love for you will be burning as long as i trust in GOD ...

the reason i told you i was insecure was because ... there is so many guys going after you ... some would straight ask for your number even though is the first time he knows you ... some just propose to you straight away ... i think sometimes i have the right to be insecure as there is all this guys making me jealous over them ... i never admit to anyone that i have jealousy issues ... i just keep strong for you ... but i decided to tell you that day cause i dont wanna lie to you ... you said that if your love was strong enough i could always feel ur secure and comfort ... let me tell you this ...i do feel it ... when you are around me ... i do feel your secure when u are in my arms .... i do feel comfort when i clash against you ... but all this guys scares me at times ... i hope you understand .... i would always fight for you ... and will always love you ... let me know that you will do the same?

No comments: