Saturday, January 3, 2009

hair cut >.<

OKAY ~! i trim my freaking hair and i regret every second of it LOL , every snip the barber took i was praying that it will look nice, but nwo i end up looking like a girl ~! sucks being me now haha ... i want my long hair back `!!! argh but its okay, hair can grow haha ...

im suppose to post about my new painted room which is blue and green but im too lazy to post up pictures of it ... so i'll delay the post once again woot ~! sorry guys

so enough with the hair ... 2008 was just way way hectic for me ... its a year with so many decisions to be made and dreams to be tore down ~! having to see my dearest ones leaving to places ... and worst having my kindy friend going all the way to langkawi for NS ~! sucks right lol but its a phase where everyone has to go through ... 2008 a year which is so dramatic, a year so full of drama, a year that has scenes of drama tv shows where tears and or hatred break through in life ... maybe at times its just so happening that life is just like a drama? everyone acts and at the end, everyone talks bout it and laugh.. NO?? or am i right hee ... but a drama always ends up with happy endings , but my drama life jsut ends up in total chaos HAHA

love? whats love? here it goes again, andrew with his love talk ... but hey im serious ... what is love? can u define it? if u do know what isit. can u tell me? i know someone who does, my walking dictionary CALEB YEOH haha ... i love the way how caleb defines love ... i heard it once, but i forgot what isit ~! so caleb do tag my board on what LOVE is ... eveyone can just use the word love in so many ways when they dont know what it really means? what does the word love carries, how strong a word that can be but people just use it in vain ... i love you, this three words could demolish a persons future, even their life, ended up being a serial killer LOL JOKE ... *love* is it just a feeling? no? is it just a word? no? is it just a word of unending lie?? hmmmmm ... how do u people define it?

to me, love means forgiving ... weird but yea ... not gonna go into detail with it but to me it means to forgive someone if u love them ... whats the point loving someone if u do not forgive the mistake that they have done ... lets put it in a different point of perspective, jesus died for our sins, forgive us everytime we did something wrong, WHY?? cause he loves us ... see my point? haha kk i'll stop here xd

*forever* another word to pay attention to ... what does it mean to u? forever? unending? infinity? everlasting? why not u tell me? LOL never use this word if u dun ever mean it ... though people do use this word in vain as well `! nevertheless, it may jsut be a word ... to me , its a word that carries a strong influence towards a persons life ... and i shall give my opinion again ... to me , forever is trust ... wannaknow why? not gonna tell u ... go figure it out HAHA

so back to 2008 ... i'll post my whole entire 2008 after i post about my room ... OKAY>? ahhaha ~! so u all would jsut have to wait >.< if any of u still come to my blog la that is lol ... so im gonna sotp here ... wanna go cry at my new hair d LOL

currently = having some thoughts bout a certain someone
listening to = secondhand serenades entire album (his songs are fantastic)
craving for = cheese ~!!!
looking forward to = first day of college
mood = neutral
laughing at = joyce ~! cause she thinks she HEN MEI XD lol jokin

if you leave me tonight, i'll wake up alone
dont tell me that i have to face this on my own

No comments: