Thursday, March 13, 2008

something i have written

number 1
isolating myself in this darkened cave
suffocating in a manner which nobody could save
the spirit of love from my heart which i gave
could never be brought back without a faith

bitterness from the heart grows day by day
love would be the price i would have to pay
maybe i should turn the other way
but hell no, i aint gay

things might be smoothing at the very start
but it always ended me being the retard
how i wish we wouldnt be apart
my heart is like a bullseye shot with a dart

number 2
angel by day devil by night
how i wish we wouldnt have to fight
nothing matters to you when you know im right
im blinded by your love blinded by my sight

seeing the fact that my love is true
but my world always turns to red from blue
sometimes i am misled without a clue
but i will always stick to you just like glue

No comments: