Monday, February 18, 2008

The start of a NEW BLOG / feb 18

hey people, first things first ... im back to blogging BECAUSE i have nothing better to do every single day ... ya everyone has been bugging me to get a job but haha im living my dream life right now ...

actually i am working right now ... my work is so hard and so exhausting, during my work i cant go online, i cant reply smses, i cant even eat and worst i cant have toilet breaks ... my job sucks right?? sigh my work occupies my social life. My work consist me of laying my head on the pillow, my body on a bed, my eyes shut and suffer the cold air from a machine ~!! haha YES my work is being a big bum at home

so its a new year ... YEAR OF THE RAT ... and for me to born in the year of the SNAKE, its not gonna be that well aint it? but too bad we christians dont believe in luck haha ... SO THANK GOD FOR THAT ... this year is kinda hectic for some of us people, especially me, my friends leaving penang to go further their studies, friends who were once so close just POOF and gone like magic, friends who suddenly ignored of our existance on earth and even friends who suddenly change cause of certain reasons, ya lifes a mess but hey we are living in it so mind as well get the best of it ...

so im currently leading a youth concert together with daniel tan and mark elwell, addition to that im jsut a new christian and im just glad that i dont have to do everything cause im new in this and i have great partners ... and yan choreographing the dance move, it was really great ... so yea there was an audition session on the 16th of february 2008 ... NOT EVERYONE TURN UP ... thats the frustrating part ish ish ~! but yea i guess it turned out well ... so now we just need a script and practises

anything else??? YES ~!!! march 18-19 the youth triple challenge isit? ya so there is this challenge among churches, ultimate freesbee(is that hwo u spell it?),captain ball and floorball ... ATTENTION floorball aint as easy as i thought ... its so brutal and tiring okay? so PRACTISE PRACTISE AND PRACTISE ... i have so many things to do ... and its all for church so i guess god is really trying to work in my life right now ... and im doing all this cause im doing it for god and no one else ... and pastor victor told me i have to join all 3 of the sports and the 3 sports will be held in the same day? SO THERE WONT BE A BREAK FOR ME ... GOSH

well i will stop here... till the next time BUBYE


i love my shoes

No comments: